How to delete old printers from the database?
In any company, old printers are sometimes replaced by new ones. When that happens, old printers are deleted and and new ones are added on the print server. If some printers have been removed and you no longer need their printing statistics, you can delete the printers with their printing history from the print server’s database. You can do that via O&K Print Watch’s web interface:
- 1Open the O&K Print Watch web server http://PRINT-SERVER:8989 in your web browser. Here 8989 is the port number used by default. If you changed it via the web server’s settings, please use your value.
- 2Click “Authorization” in the top right corner.
- 3Log in as a local or domain user included in the “Administrators” group of the print server.
- 4After that, click “Settings” in the top right corner.
- 5On the settings page, select printers that you want to delete.
- 6Both the printers and their printing history will be deleted from O&K Print Watch’s database.