How to install the XPS Viewer Tool.
You may need to install the XPS Viewer to view documents printed on XPS printers.
- 1Open Start → Options.
- 2Applications and features.
- 3Additional features.
- 4Add component.
- 5XPS Viewer Tool.
Windows Server 2012 and higher:
- 1Login to your Windows Server as an Administrator. The Server Manager will be opened automatically, if it doesn't open then you must open it manually.
- 2In the Server Manager click on the Manage Button to open the "Add Roles and Features" to add the new feature.
- 3In "Installation type" field select "Role based or feature based installation".
- 4Select the server from the Server Pool.
- 5On the page "Features" will be available for selection, scroll down to the end, there you will find an option for "XPS Viewer". Select this option.
- 6Click on the "Install" button to start the installation.
See also:How to enable to store printed job shadow copy in O&K Print Watch.
How to store printed documents images on the hard drive instead SQL database.