O&K Print Watch does not save the images of printed documents.
To save space and make working with the database more productive, O&K Print Watch saves only images it can show. The distribution package of O&K Print Watch includes the version of O&K Printer Viewer that can show print jobs in the formats:
- PCL6 (PCL XL).
- NT EMF Spooled Files.
- GDI printing(ZjStream\ZIMF).
- Samsung Printer Language Color.
There are a lot of factors influencing the format of print job data. You can use the following methods to force the use of NT EMF:
- 1You should make sure that the NT EMF format is specified in the print-processor of the printer. Control Panel -> Printers and Faxes -> Some Printer -> Properties -> Advanced -> Print-processors.
- 3You should also make sure that the "Enable advanced printing features" option is enabled in the printer properties.
- 5If there are several drives available for the printer (for example, PCL and Postscript), you can try changing the driver.