Cannot connect to remote O&K Print Watch server – Access is denied.
You need set the access rights to DCOM server O&K Print Watch Service for users who should connect remotely to server using Control Program.
- 1On your print-server where O&K Print Watch Service is running, run Start->Run->dcomcnfg.
- 2Open Console Root->Component Service->Computer->Your server->Properties->COM Security.
- 3Edit Access Permissions и Launch and Activation Permissions. You should change the both settings "Edit Limits..." and "Edit Default...".
- 4Open Root->Component Service->Computer->Your server->DCOM Config->PW4Srv->Properties->Security.
- 5Edit "Launch and Activation Permissions", "Access Permissions", "Configuration Permissions".
- 6Restart O&K Print Watch Service.
Is you are using O&K Print Watch in workgroup instead domain, you should set the users authentification - In my workgroup O&K Print Watch shows remote users as Guest.