Hardware pages meters for printers or multifunction devices.
Print control and monitor system O&K Print Watch can get a value of hardware pages meters (for SNMP-compatible printers or multifunction devices).
This report is available in O&K Print Watch web-interface – “Printers Meters” and contains the data of hardware meters and counters:
- Printer Name – name of printer or multifunction device.
- Model – device model.
- Pages - global pages counter, including printed and copied pages.
- Color – global color pages counter.
- B\W – global black-white pages counter.
- Printer – global printed only pages counter.
- Printer Color – printed only color pages counter.
- Printer B/W – printed only black-white pages counter.
- Copier – global copied only pages counter.
- Copier Color – copied only color pages counter.
- Copier B/W – copied only black-white pages counter.
The data of counters is update after each printed document or hourly, if there is no any printed activity during this period.
E-mail notifications setup.
To set up an e-mail notification to be sent the current value of hardware counters of a printer or multifunction device, you need to create a notification event with the following parameters:
- Period: Report's period – hourly, daily, weekly, monthly
- Email: The recipient's e-mail address
- Report URL: /printers_values
Finally, click the “Add” button to create the notification.