O&K Print Watch – Print queue
To view a print queue for a printer, expand its subtree in the tree on the left side of the Control Program window, and select Print queue. The printer’s print queue will be shown in the window on the right side. The report contains the following fields:
- Document name — The name of the document being printed.
- Status — The status of the document (paging, printing, removing).
- Owner — The owner of the document.
- Pages — The number of pages.
- Size — The size of the document.
- Created — The print job creation time.
You can view each document in the printer’s print queue as an image, just click on the document name.