O&K Print Watch – Viewing documents in the print queue
For jobs waiting to be printed by a particular printer, expand the printer in the left-hand tree of the Control Program and select the Print Queue item.
The printer's print queue will be shown in the right-hand window.
The report contains the following fields:
- Document name — The name of the document being printed.
- Status — The status of the document (paging, printing, removing).
- Owner — The owner of the document.
- Pages — The number of pages.
- Size — The size of the document.
- Created — The print job creation time.
Each printed document in the queue can be paused, deleted or reprinted.
You can clear the print queue and delete all documents using menu Printer - Purge printed documents.
Furthermore, the contents of the document in the print queue can be viewed as an image.
Use the context menu to do this, or click on the document name in the queue.